Personal Data Policy when collecting your personal data.
1. This policy informs you how Mice Neurol Pte Ltd handles your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Cap. 26) (“PDPA”). Under PDPA, Personal Data is defined as information about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.
2. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd collects, uses or discloses Personal Data for reasonable business purposes only if there is consent or deemed consent from the individual and information on such purposes have been notified or is required or allowed under applicable laws.
Collection of your Personal Data
3. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd collects your Personal Data through the following means:
when you communicate and interact with us via telephone, website, e-mail, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media, mobile applications and others.
4. We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorized representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy, preferably by distributing a copy of this policy to them or by referring them to our website.
How we use your Personal Data
5. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd collects and uses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
respond to requests or for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the time of the collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection);
monitoring or recording phone calls for quality assurance, employee training, and performance evaluation purpose;
conduct market research and analysis including customer satisfaction or other surveys and polls to develop or enhance our program and services;
for general management and reporting including invoicing and account management;
compile statistics and aggregated findings for submission to government authorities or agencies or respond to media queries; for case studies in our publications and for media profiling; and
comply with laws and regulations by the relevant authorities.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
6. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd may disclose Personal Data for the following reasons:
to any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data;
to an intern, employee or an independent contractor or data intermediary providing services to support Mice Neurol Pte Ltd, who are under a duty of confidentiality to Mice Neurol Pte Ltd;
to the extent necessary to comply with laws, guidelines, directions and other similar requirements.
7. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd does not disclose Personal Data to third parties except when we have your consent or deemed consent, is required by law or where we have engaged contractors or data intermediaries. Any such third parties whom we engage are required to comply with the PDPA.
Withdrawal, Access, Correction, and Enquiry
8. You may refuse or withdraw your consent given, or deemed to have been given, for us to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data by giving us reasonable notice, in writing. Where you do so, this may affect our ability to provide our product or service to you. We will stop (and cause any of our contractors or data intermediaries to stop) collect, using or disclosing the Personal Data unless it is required or allowed under applicable laws.
Accuracy, Safeguard and Retention
9. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd relies on you to ensure that your Personal Data provided is complete, true and accurate.
10. To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
11. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd will keep your Personal Data for as long as it is required for business or law. Once your Personal Data is no longer required for these purposes, we will destroy, erase or make anonymous the Personal Data.
12. Mice Neurol Pte Ltd may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in business or law.
13. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you:
have any inquiry on Mice Neurol Pte Ltd Personal Data Policy;
would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data; or
would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records.
15. Our contact details are :
To : Data Protection Officer
Email : email@example.com